Using this online service you can:
- Search for outstanding parking tickets by license plate or citation number. For rental vehicles, please search by citation number.
- Search for oustanding Muni transit violations by citation number.
- Pay using your debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) and get a receipt online.
- A processing fee of $2.50 will be charged for each transaction.
- If your vehicle has been booted or towed, the fee cannot be paid here. More information on releasing your vehicle can be found by clicking here: Retrieving your vehicle after booting or towing.
- Citations may not be available for payment online for up to two weeks.
- If there has been a recent change of ownership on the vehicle, please call (415) 701-3000 to obtain outstanding citation information.
- Please allow up to two hours for payment to post on website.
- International and U.S. credit cards are accepted.
- Email address on credit card information page: Email addresses will be used for contact and billing purposes, and are not otherwise shared or distributed to third parties.
Important: By clicking the Begin link below, you will only be able to pay parking citations or Muni transit violations. To pay a traffic citation
, such as a speeding ticket, please visit the Superior Court traffic citation website
Technical Support for Online Services
If you need help or have questions about this service, please visit our support area