- When entering your ticket or notice number do not include spaces or hyphens. Example: 12345678-9 is input as 123456789
- To use the Pay By Web application, you will need your ticket or notice number and Mastercard, Visa or Discover credit card. Please remember to select the type of credit card you are using when entering the payment information.
- To receive a payment confirmation, either enter your email address on the data entry form or press the print button within your browser when the confirmation number is displayed.
- Hearings may be scheduled within 21 days of ticket issuance. For additional information, please press the Hearing Information button.
- For additional assistance, please call the Department of Traffic, Parking and Transportation at 617-349-4700 on Monday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, Tuesday through Thursday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM and Friday, 8:30 AM to 12:00 Noon.
- For easiest access to web payments we recommend using Internet Explorer.
Click Here to Make a Payment
As a governmental entity, the Massachusetts Public Records Law applies to records made or received by the City. Any information received through use of this site is subject to the same provisions as information provided on paper. Otherwise we do not share any personally identifying information with any third party. For more complete information regarding the Public Records Law, please refer to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Secretary of State’s office website as well as the text of the Public Records Law.